Thursday, April 14, 2011

Greetings.

So my little experiment with blogging has been pretty rewarding so far. It's very nice to see blogger stats show traffic coming from all over the world. I'm very honored to see that Hackaday has twice featured my blog.

I have a few other projects I'd like to write up, as well as some more information, maybe some schematics and code, about the projects I've written about so far. Looking at other blogger blogs recently not for content, but presentation and aesthetics, I can see I have a lot of work to do, this one's pretty sad. I'll improve it over time.

My goal to to try and post something worthwhile, at least once a week(this post doesn't count :) ), to try not to be like 99% of blogs that start strong, then whither. Time will tell. Most posts will probably not be Hackaday worthy, but I hope to be able to share things that someone who likes what I like would find interesting and inspiring. I have a few older completed (mostly) projects that I want to write about, and a million project ideas I want to do one day.

I haven't done a lot with a soldering iron in a few months, I've been working on an Android app in my free time. I hope to be able to start writing about it soon. I also hope to publish it soon (within a month, but that's what I thought a month ago ). I did register with the Android market the other day, made a Facebook page, and have my eye on a web domain, that was pretty exciting, it felt official.

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome you're thoughts. Keep it classy, think of the children.