Monday, August 15, 2011

Still Here.

Do not fear, I will not let this blog bitrot :)

It is funny how many cool blogs end with sparse posts about "Gee it's been a while, I'll do better", then go cold.

Or it's not funny I suppose. It's sad.

*I*ll do better.


Here are some of the things I'd like to post about in the near future:

Soon I will work on my long promised Attiny capacitance touch library for actual release. Last time I worked on AVR stuff, was on the old AVR Studio 4.x, the new version 5 looks nice and shiny, I have heard it is WPF based. Swell!

I have a post about a CPLD project I've been working on half written.

I'd also like to write about one project near to my heart, my .Net Micro Framework port to a custom LPC 22XX based board.

I also will continue my write up on the word clock.


--P


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome you're thoughts. Keep it classy, think of the children.