Thursday, October 13, 2011

Latest Developments.



I'll keep this one short and sweet....

For those of you keeping score at home:
  • My day job is especially hectic, we have milestones approaching, and in the video game industry especially, that means you work long hours.
  • Haven't touched Sedition in a few weeks. I need to get back to it.
  •  I started back up with my .Net micro framework work. I've now got 5 Olimex LPC h2294 boards in anticipation of doing neat stuff, all with a rich embedded environment like the dnmf. I'm currently getting re acquainted with what I left off almost 9 months ago. I have a SD driver, that does not work (I plane to sic one of my logic analyzers on that), and I've started writing a Nokia 5110 LCD driver.
  • Still sometimes daydream about writing code in Scala. Or Cowbell(tm) :)
  • Oh, and I just scored an STM32F4 Discovery Board (currently free! At least to US addresses, not sure about everyone else). This thing looks to be amazing, the specs put the 2294's to shame (to be fair, the 2294 has been around for quite a while, the Olimex boards are still a great value at Sparkfun.). The least I can do is make a blog post about my experience with it. I really want to use the DSP capabilities of it, mostly because I know nothing about DSP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome you're thoughts. Keep it classy, think of the children.